If you are anything like me and you like switching up the color of your nails to match your mood or OOTD (outfit of the day), but you still looking for that salon glossy finish without actually visiting the nail salon you will love the Revlon colorstay gel envy nail enamel collection with 25 shades in the collection what more can a girl ask for.I’m usually very skeptical when it comes to nail polishes that promise a weeks wear without chipping or cracking because I work with my hands most of the time meaning the chances of chipping are high ( yes I know we all work with our hands what I mean is I’m always opening boxes or going through rails of clothes at the warehouse) so when I was introduced to Revlon’s Gel Envy I couldn’t wait to put it to the test.
I’m happy to report back that after wearing these nail enemel’s for a while now its safe to say they pass the non chip and long lasting tests, my nails literally look salon finished. And to add I feel like my acatul nails are looking much more healthier than when I put on acrylics.I’m literally obsessed with all the pink and nude shades in the collection.*I’m wearing 125 Vegas Baby which is my absolute favorite pink off all time*
ABOUT REVLON’S COLOR STAY GEL ENYY
- Revlon has formulated the gel envy nail polish with a base coat which is a huge time saver when painting my nails.
- The Glossy diamond top coat is just as good as the salon gel enamel finish, the gloss stay through out the wear without the color fading, chipping or getting dull.
- The collection has some great colors with some equally cool names given to the colors.
- You get a salon finish look without spending too much money and you have the option to switch it up anytime and not break the beauty bank.
- The drying process is pretty fast for a home manicure.
- The brush/ applicator on the nail enamel is thick and wide allowing for quick and easy application without those annoying steak lines.
- With just one coat you have great pigmentation and color coverage, but for that long lasting salon effect I would recommend 2 coats of the color and one of the top-coat.
- Long lasting wear which actually saves you retouching time. (5-6 days of no fuss wear)
Which is your favortire color from the range do share with me by commenting below or on Instagram.